Tuesday, August 25, 2009

IT IS TIME WE BECOME OPEN!

By Apostle William K Korir,

I 'am the founder of Hope Ministries World and as I serve our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, many youth both saved and un-saved have approached me and requested me to pray for them. I have always counseled them to seek the Lord and trust in Him for guidance. Many have shed tears arguing that it had been difficult for them to find a partner of like mind. As I meet a few of this youth - I have kept wondering how many youths or unmarried persons are disperately in need of a serious partner to marry. I felt that - there could be a person who meets another persons need or expectation; hoever getting to know that person is a challenge.

With this in mind I decided therefore to develope this site for the benefit of those searching for their love - and have a market place where they are able to view each others credentials and link up with each other and who knows - if it is God's will - they may end up marrying each other.

Please interact freely and pray over your relationship for it to be fruitful and develop into a lasting relationship. This is a Christian based site; and therefore it should not be turned into a market place for engaging in illicit sex scandals - but should rather be a common ground for meeting people of like mind; education; like character and or sharing similar religious background.

God Bless you in your endevours in Jesus Name Amen!

No comments: